Monday, August 24, 2015

Grandma's Guest Review: The Potter's Lady

The Potter's Lady (Refined by Love) 

The Potter's Lady by Judith Miller is Book 2 in the Refined by Love Series.

This is a wonderful story and easily stands on its own, as I had not read Book 1 in this series. The length of the book is perfect, but it left me eager for the next book!

This is a book I would recommend to friends, because of the beautiful family story involving a brother and sister and a family pulling together and trusting each other. The way the family works together in faith and love is inspiring, and the friendship they create with Ryland Campbell is so natural. 

It is such a good story of working together and having trust and faith. 

I would certainly love to read more by this Judith Miller. My favorite thing about this book is the easy flow between events.
The characters are likable, believable, and people I would like to develop friendships with.  

The writing style is descriptive and easy. The time, places and events are well described.
If I were telling a friend why she should read this book I would tell her it would be perfect for a rainy afternoon and hard to put down. 

I give this book a rating of 5 out of 5, because I loved it and hated for it to end.


The publisher provided a copy of The Potter's Lady.

1 comment:

Jessica O. said...

Lovely review! I haven't read for leisure in years. I definitely need to start again!

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to comment!