Monday, August 24, 2015

Grandma's Guest Review: A Heart's Promise



This book is the fifth book in the A Journey of the Heart series by Colleen Coble.  A Heart's Promise is a very short (97-page) softcover. For the price, I felt the book was too short and only a one-night read.

I would recommend this book to friends as a good romantic, suspense Christian read, because of the sweetness of the story--even though it was action packed with Indian skirmishes at the fort.
I would read more by this author and hope to complete the series as books become available.

My favorite thing about this book is the Christian theme and language used throughout. The characters are likable and believable, and I could imagine being in the story myself. The writing style is easy and events and locations amply described. 

A Heart's Promise is a sweet book that includes suspense and action that is a very quick read.

I would rate this book as average (3).


The publisher provided a review copy of A Heart's Promise.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to comment!